John Milner Architects is currently undertaking a large-scale renovation and restoration project at the Montgomery County Courthouse, in partnership with Skidmore, Owings and Merrill (SOM). The original courthouse building was constructed in the mid-19th century, and was largely rebuilt in 1904, retaining the original exterior marble walls. Additions were made to the building in the 1920s and the 1960s. The historic courthouse is listed in the National Register of Historic Places, within the Central Norristown Historic District. The project includes complete re-programming and design for the entire campus, including the existing building, a new Justice Center, and a redeveloped park. Programming, conceptual, schematic design, and design development phases of this project have been completed, including the survey and documentation of existing conditions, a laser scan of the exterior and historically significant interior spaces, and a preservation plan to identify significant building elements for restoration and reuse. A base model has been developed in Revit in order to create a conceptual layout for the existing and new buildings; construction documents are underway and will be completed next year, followed by construction phase services.