A master plan was developed for optimizing the use of the aging church buildings, which were constructed between 1947 and 1962, to meet today’s modern congregational needs and mission. Implementation of the master plan has progressed over many years and included renovations to the important worship and gathering spaces in the buildings. In the first phase, the gathering and event spaces were renovated for multi-purpose use. Subsequently, the interior of the sanctuary building was renovated to accommodate a new pipe organ and a reconfigured chancel to better support modern liturgical needs. Other renovation projects have included accessibility improvements, restrooms, administrative offices, a new Senior Center and the replacement of exterior windows and doors.