The sanctuary building of this landmark 1880 Gothic Revival Church, designed by architect Charles M. Burns, was expanded and restored including the preservation of handmade Enfield floor tile, polychrome brickwork, stone walls, original oak doors, carved wood and stone embellishments, and slate roofing. Improvements included a new addition with accessible restrooms, refurbishing the organ, liturgical improvements in the Chancel, accessibility upgrades, and new lighting and sound systems. Schematic Design documents were also developed for the renovation and expansion of the 1885 Parish House.