Before

The William Brinton 1704 House in Dilworthtown, Pennsylvania is a National Historic Landmark that was meticulously restored to its original appearance in the 1950’s under the direction of noted architect G. Edwin Brumbaugh. Owned and administered by the Brinton Association of America, the building is undergoing an extensive conservation project to ensure its continued and long-term preservation. In planning the project, John Milner Architects worked with the Brumbaugh collection of architectural drawings, notes and office records in the Archives of Winterthur Library.


view images